Hi there, the folks at PhotoshopSupport.com suggested I contact you with
my question. (They were stumped.) I hope you can help me. :-)
Ok, here's my problem/question:I uploaded a PhotoshopCS2 generated web photo gallery (template used is"centered frame 1 - feedback") successfully. The problem I am having isthat when I hit SAVE FEEDBACK, it fails to do so. Should I not be seeing the feedback comment on that slide when I return to it? If not, thenwhere is it being saved? I'm confused. I've exhausted the Adobe Forums and my host-server support. I'm hoping you can tell me what's wrong. I'd appreciate any help you could provide.
I tried the template you reference,
- Choose File > Automate > Web Photo Gallery
- The Web Photo Gallery dialog box appears.
- Select Centered Frame 1-Feedback from the dropdown menu.
- Browse to a folder of images
- Choose, or create, a Destination folder for your files.
- Check out the Options (including Security) I used the default settings.
- Click OK.
The web pages and files are created and placed in the folder you designated previously. When Photoshop is finished, the Web Gallery will open automatically in your default browser. As far as I can tell, the feedback is not saved once the browser is closed. That means when you Quit or Exit the browser software, the feedback clears. It will save the info long enough for it to be e-mailed. Not perfect, but hey, it's free.